List Your Business -
Everywhere That Matters
Wyoming Local SEO and Location Listings
Turn maps, voice assistants, GPS apps and local directories into one of your best marketing channels. Whether a potential customer searches for you business by name or searches for the products and services your company provides, it is crucial that your company is visible with correct and complete information.
What Is Local SEO?
Millions of customers are looking for local businesses every day and approximately 84 percent of prospects require digital capabilities to facilitate brand transactions. Without a robust local business SEO presence, you are missing out on valuable leads, traffic and sales opportunities.
What is local search optimization?
Local SEO is the process of improving the local search visibility of small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), brick-and-mortar stores and multiple-location businesses within a geographic area.
Unlike traditional SEO, which focuses on boosting a brand’s searchability on a national or global scale, local search engine optimization targets “near me” and geo-specific search queries. The goal of Google local SEO is to boost your brand exposure beyond your storefront and make your business more accessible to prospects in the local online community.
Capture and Convert More Local Business with Location Listings
When it’s easy for buyers to find and contact your business, your opportunity to make a sale increases dramatically. In addition to optimizing your Google Maps listing, we ensure that your company shows up on Alexa, Apple, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, Mapquest and more search engines that provide map features. We also list your business on auto navigation, local business directories, GPS apps and local marketplace sites and directories.
- Google Business Profile or Google My Business (GMB) listing
- Name, address and phone number (NAP) consistency in local business citations
- Domain authority
- Quality of local search citations
- Click-through rate (CTR) from search results
- User experience (UX)
- Review quality, velocity and diversity
- Link signals
- Local business SEO keyword targeting
- Google Business Profile or Google My Business optimization
- Local search citations
- Online reputation management
- Link building
- On-page SEO
- SEO local landing page optimization
- Google local SEO content marketing
Benefits of Local SEO
How It Works
Local listings optimization is based on the idea that search engines want to supply the most useful information to their users. For that reason, Google and other search engines constantly introduce modifications and changes to their algorithms to make everything better for the people using their service. With local map optimization, we make sure that search engines find your contact information and address useful. By creating a local listing for your company, you can greatly increase the number of impressions you get online, which will increase sales as well.
- Research what keywords your target population is searching to find you
- Include pertinent keywords into your map listing profile
- Add relevant categories that apply to the goods you sell and services you provide
- Post relevant coupons or promotions on your listing
- Include your website link to make it easy for clients to visit your site
- Assist you to solicit good reviews from your customers, which is crucial to engaging new customers
Because Google and other search engines change so often, we make sure to stay on top of trends to give you the best return on your investment.
If you are ready to get local listings and map optimization for your business, call Adaptive Marketing now!